Let’s play MadLibs!
I will give you the following: 5 nouns, 4 verbs, 3 adjectives, 3 adverbs, 2 professions, and 1 color. Now you must take an excerpt from a news article, someone else’s blog post, etc. and MadLib a section of it. For you over-achievers, try using my chosen words in an original fiction story no longer than 2000 words. The best mad libber/mad writer gets to be put up in the main post. I look forward to the results!
1) Tweezers. 2) Chimera. 3) Violin. 4) Tangerine. 5) Sea Cucumber.
My Verbs (expressed as “to be”, but malleable to any necessary tense by you):
1) To Explode. 2) To Follow. 3) To Howl. 4) To Grow.
1) Soft. 2) Round. 3) Slimy.
1) Grouchily. 2) Stealthily. 3) Sluggishly.
1) Agriculture Journalist. 2) Dog Walker.
Post your MadLib, and your source in the comments thread. Have Fun!