My friend sithwitch13 had the following questionnaire posted on her site so I decided to give it a try:
1) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
A. Yes, I’m engaged to a wonderful guy who I’ve known and dated for seven years. We marry this summer.
2) What was your dream growing up?
A. To be a zoo veterinarian.
3) What talent do you wish you had?
A. The ability to shapeshift into any animal I wished.
4) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
A. Most likely an original Dublin Dr Pepper made with real sugar in Dublin, Texas.
5) Favorite vegetable?
A. A tie between carrots, garlic, and onions. I love cooking with all of them!
6) What was the last book you read?
A. Terry Brook’s semi-autobiographical Sometimes the Magic Works.
7) What zodiac sign are you?
A. I never pay attention to the Chinese zodiac or to astrology so I’m not really sure.
8) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
A. No tattoos and no piercings…not even in my ears.
9) Worst Habit?
A. Procrastinating when cleaning my house.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
A. For friends, yes. For strangers, no. I don’t believe in picking up hitchhikers because I don’t want to tempt dangerous situations. As my last Karate sensei used to say, “The best self-defense is to keep yourself out of vulnerable situations.”
11) What is your favorite sport?
A. Karate and mountain biking.
12) Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude?
A. Depends on the day, the music, and the company.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me?
A. Make sure every emergency worker in the radius of 12 miles knew we were trapped and then sit down to have a friendly chat until they got us unstuck.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
A. A best friend betrayed me because she trusted her manipulative boyfriend’s gossip about me instead of talking to me directly about the facts. I still miss her, but I can never trust her again because she married the idiot.
15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
A. I can never sleep without wearing socks, no matter how many blankets I sleep under. I literally wake up in the middle of the night with my feet frozen.
16) Do you have any pets?
A. Yes, a sweet tortoiseshell cat complete with black, chocolate, and caramel colored fur. She is aptly named Snickers.
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
A. Welcome to my home! Sorry if the kitchen’s a bit messy…I never can keep the dishes clean and out of the sink. The rest of the place should be clean and well organized, although I might still need to dust. Bring a pillow and sleeping bag if you’re spending the night. I don’t have the room for a guest bed right now.
18) What was your first impression of me?
A. I immediately noticed sithwitch13’s intelligence and our shared love of creativity and animals.
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
A. Depends on the clown.
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
A. I would add two inches to my height so that I could actually reach the top shelves of my kitchen cabinets without the aid of a step-ladder.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
A. Conscience. I prefer to protect my friends from harm to themselves or others whenever possible.
22) What color eyes do you have?
A. Some say hazel, others say green. You decide.
23) Ever been arrested?
A. See question 21 and then ask me that again with a straight face.
24) Bottle or can soda?
A. Glass-bottled soda tastes better, but cans are far more convenient and less dangerous for me (the certified klutz) to carry.
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
A. Help finance my wedding.
27) What’s your favorite place to hang at?
A. My own home.
28) Do you believe in ghosts?
A. I believe in angels, demons, and the spiritual realms. I believe that all humans have souls, but that they are not allowed to choose what happens to their soul after they are dead. They must make that choice while they are still alive. I also believe that sometimes God allows departed saints to return to earth to comfort those they left behind, but that happens very infrequently. I also believe that demons can appear as ghosts of loved ones in order to trick and harm those of us still living.
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
A. Write, read fiction, and draw.
30) Do you swear a lot?
A. I try not to since it is a rather disgusting habit that is demeaning both to one’s self and to others. Unfortunately I do slip occasionally.
31) Biggest pet peeve?
A. Extensive gossip about anyone or blatant arrogance.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
35) Do you believe in God?
A. Yes. I strive to be a devout Christian by both word and by action (though that is not easy). I chose this path because I felt there was something missing in my life and Jesus is the only thing I have ever found to fill that void. He makes me complete in a way that no other person can, not even my soulmate and fiancé.